Dear You, (:
How’s this for pretty photographic pixels? A team of three artists have collaborated to produce this insanely perky video of the most popular cameras over the years. Guess how many Lomography cameras made it to the cut by watching the video below!
Let’s make 2012 the year our dreams come true.
I’m not one to pay attention to awards shows unless it’s got something to do with movies — Oscar Season is my LIFE as a film nerd — but Selena Gomez’s hair and makeup at the AMA’s was really pretty and something I think I would like to do myself. Luckily, I have the details on how John D. from Starworks did her hair, so we can all try this at home.
- Step 1: Prep towel-dried hair with TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Mousse, combing the product through for even distribution
- Step 2: Blow-dry hair nice and smooth and create a deep side part for added drama
- Step 3: Take sections framing the face on both sides (from the back of the part, just behind the ear), and curl 1 inch sections using a 1 inch barrel-curling iron, then spraying with TRESemmé Thermal Creations Curl Activator Spray to add additional hold and aid in protecting hair from excess heat
- Step 4: Curl bangs away from the face and curl the side sections in a horizontal direction, continuing this process on the remaining sections. *Stylist Secret: make sure the sections are even and not too big. This will ensure a consistent curl/wave pattern.
- Step 5: After the sets are cooled, spray a boar bristle brush with TRESemmé Climate Control Finishing Spray and brush out the curls until you achieve a desired wave pattern. Make sure the wave hangs just over the eye and finish with more hairspray to keep the look in place!
*Tresemme images provided by Siren PR.